If the local weather forecast that morning puts a Thunderstorm or Tornado risk at over 70% - the farm will automatically cancel all trail rides for that day. If it is well under 50% risk, we will take it on an hour by hour basis and check the radar prior to each trail ride group going out. Trail rides may be delayed until the storms/heavy rain have moved out of the area.
If only light rain and drizzle are forecasted, we will continue doing trail rides. Just bring a rain slicker and enjoy the 'Seattle' Weather.
If it is clear but cold, we still ride.
If roads are clear, but snow is on the ground, we still ride
If there is ANY ice sticking the ground/roads at all, the farm will automatically cancel all trail rides for safety
Customer Cancellations - Refunds
If a customer must cancel a horse back riding reservation for any reason, Pre-paid customers will get a full refund or rescheduling will be offered as long as customer gives the farm three days notice is given via PM, email or voicemail.
If customer does not give prior cancellation notice, the full amount of the reserved trail ride is forfeit. No rescheduling will be offered.
If the farm must cancel all trail riding due to inclement weather, full refund or rescheduling will be offered.